So~ My kelpie is keeping me busy on Maya.
Got the basics done, legs, body, neck and head along wither ears and toes.
My problem now is the jaw and tail. In my efforts to extrude the skin I made for the rump of the kelpie, I managed to make a secondary skin that infected the whole back end of the damn thing.
I am thankful that my tutor was able to show me how to rectify it.
So instead of this large fan like tail of vines and reeds - I'm working with a stump. Oh well, I guess it's better to work on than nothing.
Next thing I'll need to do is puppetry - or rigging as they call it. Very fun. I've already managed to make the poor thing collapse twice on itself. Hahaha~
Listening to: here comes vi
Playing: persona 4
Eating: these weird strawberry bar things